Montag, 30. September 2013

A little about me....

I began my piano lesson at the age of 3 years with my father, graduated in medicine in Buenos Aires, Argentina and musicology and pedagogy at the University of Freiburg, Germany.
Studied Dentistry at the Central University of Venezuela, specialized in forensic dentists and oral pathology. My passion for the piano led me to make the decision to continue my professional studies in Vienna with the renowned Professor Paul Badura - Skoda.
My favorite composers are: Debussy, Haydn, Scriabin, Schumann, Rachmaninoff, Brahms,  I am very romantic and sensitive
I like to read crime novels. I maked  courses for writing scripts for series of police and criminal investigation for TV and Films.
I am passionate about painting in my spare time I dedicate myself to paint portraits and landscapes.
I like sports (tennis, ecuestrian, athletics), my mother was a champion of 100 meters  and her   belonged to the Argentinian athletics delegation, she is graduated at the National Institute of Sports in Buenos Aires. When I have time, I go to jogging and gymnastics.
I speak 4 languages  : German, French, English, Italian.
My brother is  graduated in medicine, specializing in Nephrology, he made fotography, computers and electronics courses, he is international cycling referre and Chess-lover
Both  founded a concert agency  "Classical Concert Management" young artists to represent
I live between Paris and Cologne.

I am married and I have a daughter. My husband is an architect, he likes to cook, to play tennis, he has a big yacht in the south of France. My daughter practices the ecuestrian  and she plays the piano very well.


My Graduation as Dentist at the Central University of Venezuela










       


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen